Monday, September 30, 2013

DIY Printable Halloween Cat

I dont have a lot of extra space where I live so Ive taken to revolving photos in the frames for seasons/holidays.  This little gem is almost too easy.   Id say it probably took me 10 minutes or less.

Meeeeoooow
 

I just pulled a text only page out of a magazine and printed a coloring book photo on top of it, then stuck it in a frame.  Its an EASY way to add some interest to a design.  You could take it a step further and paint it, an easy way to personalize your masterpiece.  I think I might add some glitter.

You can find the free printable cat image here along with tons of other great Halloween coloring pages.  Make it you own by using dictionary pages, a handwritten poem, etc.  Oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment